PCW-21 Development of a questionnaire for educational research
12:00 - 15:00
Objectives : 1. Conduct interviews and/or focus groups to determine the constructs of population interest
2. Synthesize the literature review and interviews/focus groups by using language that the population of interest understands.
3. Develop items in accordance with current best practices in survey design
4. Conduct expert validation to assess the clarity and relevance of the items with respect to the construct of interest.
5. Conduct cognitive interviews to assess that respondents interpret items in the manner that survey designer intends.
6. Conduct pilot testing for adequate item variance, reliability and convergent/discriminant validity.
UCMD Boardroom-University College of Medicine & Dentistry
The University Of Lahore is organizing 2nd International Conference on Health Professions Education. Theme of the conference is: Emerging trends in HPE in 21st century”. A fine galaxy of international and national speakers will honor the floor.